Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

iPhone 4 cases

No doubt iPhone 4 is the best phone in the world, if you're lucky to have one, what kind of case you will buy for your iPhone 4, there are too many choices but I guess you wo't buy the cases I post below, beacause they will steal your iPhone 4's thunder, OK, let's call it iPhone 4 case blacklist(just for fun)
Weird iPhone 4 case in a prison break way

A Full Metal Jacket for iPhone 4, or we call it IRONPhone :D

$5 iPhone 4 Case, totally I agree that, case should be cheaper

Yep, this is much cheaper and easier!!! :)

Strictly speaking, this is not an iPhone 4 case, but it's so naughty that I bring them here, Funny Sticker with Steve Jobs, Bill Cliton, Einstein, looks like these big guns are calling to you, that's an great idea, isn't it :D

What about this iPhone Retro Cassette Cover


iPhone Retro Holder

I know we love Steve Jobs, but this guy love him in a Bejeweled way.

Don't let iPhone 4 get cold

I have nothing to say, at least your children won't like it, creepy
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment